Acting Moon Events is a trade mark and copyright protected company. Any pictures, videos, media content, information and contacts are reserved by Acting Moon Events. Use of these contents without explicit agreement of Acting Moon Events may and will be legally prosecuted.
Terms and Conditions
1. Our services are always conditioned by the availability of the artists/ performers/ equipment. We advise the reservation of the services as soon as possible. The services will be considered reserved after receiving the deposit from the customer and our confirmation reply.
2. Payment conditions: A fifty (50) percent non-refundable deposit is required at time of booking or fourteen (14) days prior to the show - whichever is sooner - paid by bank transfer. The balance is to be paid immediately upon completion and/or delivery of the service.
2.1. If the requested service is cancelled by the customer, we are unable to refund the deposit.
2.2. If dates of an event are altered by the customer, Acting Moon Events reserve the right to charge 50% of the agreed payment to cover artists booking fees in addition to the full fee for the re-scheduled event.
3. All photographs on our website are for illustrative purposes only and may not reflect the product or artist that will perform at your event.
3.1. Unless otherwise agreed the customer will allow Acting Moon Events the use of all photos and videos commensurate with the service we are supplying in our marketing including but not limited to our social media channels, website, flyers and advertising.
4. Permissions: The client is responsible for acquiring any permission and licences necessary to the permanence of the services/equipment on the venue premises.
5. Show: All material/equipment is our responsibility. For face painting we require one table and two chairs and access to water.
5.1. The artist's/performer's only responsibility is to entertain and perform during the event.
5.2. The artist/performer is in no way responsible for the care of children or guests. Acting Moon Events do not take any responsibility for any incident that may occur during the party.
6. Venue/ Premises requirements: A suitably sized changing room is required for the artists/ performers to dress and characterise. It is required that there is adequate, marked out space/area for the artists/ performers to perform.
6.1. For our Fire Breathing acts we require at least a 4 meter safety zone of empty space between the performer and spectators with the aim of preventing any type of injuries or accident.
6.2. An electrical socket is required near the stage/ performing area.
6.3. It is the customers responsibility to make sure such requirements are met prior to the booking of any of our services. If at any time before or a performance it is determined that the artists/performers safety, or the general public safety is at risk, Acting Moon Event reserves the right to cancel the event without reimbursement.
7. A "Force Majeure Event" occurs where a party is unable to comply with its obligations under this Contract for a reason outside of its control (including but not limited to - war, fire, death, illness or other capacity certified by a properly qualified medical practitioner, epidemic, accident, civil commotion, national calamity, order of Government or Local Authority having jurisdiction in the matter, changes in law, foreign government policy or any act beyond human control) and which is not attributable to any act or failure to take preventive action by the Artist or Client.
8. Equipment: Rigging and de-rigging of our equipment is included in our service. Acting Moon Events DO NOT take responsibility for any incident that may occur with the equipment during the show.
8.1. Damage caused by misuse of the equipment by the customer or guests of the customer may be charged to the customer.
8.2. Within the area of the bouncy castles the use of footwear is not allowed, food, drinks and sharp objects are not allowed. Wearing socks while using the bouncy castle is advised.
8.2.1. The presence of a supervisor to ensure the well being of children whilst on the bouncy castle is advised. The rental of equipment usually has the same duration as the party or the service.
9. Acting Moon Events Membership Card: We are a local business so we do ask that when your membership expires you buy a new Acting Moon Events Membership card.
9.1. Delivery : Please allow up to ten (10) working days for delivery of online orders subject to location. Delivery time is subject to stock availability from the fulfilment locations and this period may be extended up to thirty (30) day.
9.3. The Membership Card is valid for the period of 12 months from the date of purchase.
9.4. Acting Moon Events membership discounts cannot be used with existing promotions from our suppliers. Discount valid when payment is made at time of booking.
10. Acting Moon Events does not permit our customers to contact our Artists directly for business without Acting Moon Events Permission.
11. Changes to these Terms: Acting Moon Events reserves the right to amend these Terms without prior notice. Amended Terms come into effect from the time they are posted on the website but will not apply retrospectively or to any of your then current orders. You should review this page regularly to ensure that you are aware of any changes to the Terms.
BY BOOKING ANY SERVICE WITH ACTING MOON EVENTS YOU ARE AGREEING TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
* All extra charges are referred to the rental of any equipment during a show, being operated/ monitored by a member of the staff.
Current terms and conditions published on - 29th November 2016