How many tickets can I book?
You can sit in groups of no more than six tickets. The limit is due to the government’s current ‘rule of six’ restrictions.
Our measures will include:
• An increased usher to audience ratio, to ensure a safe and enjoyable experience for everyone
• Maintaining the highest possible cleaning standards within our building between performances.
• Making hand-sanitising gels available on all of our floors.
• We encourage the use of contactless payment systems available at our Box Office and bars.
• We are encouraging our customers to use e-tickets, to avoid queues for ticket collection
What are you doing to make sure that other customers are complying with your guidelines?
Our ushers will be on hand, so if you have any concerns, please speak to a member of our team. We will be reminding all of our customers about our policies around social distancing and mask-wearing.
If I get ill with Covid before I see the show, or if where I live is in lockdown, will I get a refund?
Our normal exchange and refund policy applies and we are not able to offer refunds.
What happens if a show is cancelled?
If a show is cancelled, you will receive a full refund for the value of your tickets, or a voucher for a future production.
Are the performers safe?
All our performers will be living and working in their own bubbles and adhering to the latest government guidelines. However the management reserve the right to change the casting of any performer when necessary and no photos or videoing will be allowed
Is the tent heated?
Yes, our heaters will be working to make sure that you are comfortable if guidelines allowed.
Are there toilets on site?
Yes, washrooms will be available on site
– potato leek soup (V)
– Cheese Burger
Served with sided, both in vegetarian options
– Chef Cheese Cake
– Sorbet (V)